Arts and Craft Activity Ideas
Arts and Crafts can be a great way to get little minds at work as well as work on fine motor skills. Below are some of our favorite arts and craft ideas as well as a video on how to make a handprint dinosaur!
- Have extra toilet paper or paper towel rolls? Look to create different creatures or activities
- Create floating designs in water using dry erase markers
- Make paper towel water color art!
- Or even write secret messages to each other using markers and paper towels
- Does your family love the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar? Make a caterpillar to follow along with the story
- Make your own binoculars to help find items on your scavenger hunt
- Need more ideas? Check out this list from Highlights offering 31 different arts and craft ideas
We love spending time together with our clients working on arts and crafts and hope these ideas get the creativity juices flowing!