We are excited to announce that Team Gateway will be attending the Annual Autism Hero Walk at the Detroit Zoo on Sunday, July 28th. For those of you who came last year, you know it was such a blast! Autism Alliance of Michigan hosts this amazing event to celebrate the heroes in our everyday lives. Everyone participates in a 1 mile walk through the zoo, while meeting real superheroes along the way. Registration opens as early as 7:00am, and the walk begins at 8:45am. Parking and zoo entry is free before 8:30am. The money raised contributes to improving the quality of life for individuals across the state who are diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
Gateway will have our very own team and anyone is welcome to join!
How to Join our Team:
1. You’ll have to make an account (register) on the home page. Then, it will take to your account page.
2. Once you’re there, will find the heading, ‘Create or Join a Team’; Click ‘Create or Join a Team’, ‘Join an existing team’, and search Gateway. It’s that simple!
Also, at the event we will have a table where you will find our creative team shirts and an awesome photo booth with props – come say hello. Please keep in mind that joining Gateway's team does not automatically register you for the walk.
How to Register for the Event:
1. Back on your homepage, you click the option to ‘RSVP for Autism Hero Walk’;
2. Type in the required information
3. Feel free to register your family and friends too!
If you are interested in making a donation to Gateway’s team, please click the link below. Even the smallest donations will help families in need. We look forward to seeing you all there! Thank you for all that you do: https://aaomwalk.rallybound.org/Team/View/109118/Gateway-Pediatric-Therapy