Gateway Pediatric Therapy is currently seeking a Master’s Level Psychologist to conduct assessments and diagnostic testing for children in order to test for Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
At Gateway Pediatric Therapy, we understand how much the little things matter. It is our mission to provide the best in class treatment based on empirically validated ABA principles and to shape behavior by celebrating those small, every day successes. Gateway Pediatric Therapy provides in-home and clinic based ABA services for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, developmental disabilities and other language delays. We are a family-centered organization that works in partnership with parents to meet their child’s needs in a supportive and nurturing environment. We have only one standard: passionate commitment to doing whatever it takes to help our clients.
Requirements for employment include:
- Master’s degree in a psychology
- Possession of an LLP or TLLP licensure
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable form of insured transportation (mileage reimbursement included)
- Must possess excellent leadership, interpersonal, problem-solving and time management skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, with fluency in a foreign language a plus
- Experience managing a team of clinical staff and mentoring supervisory-level clinicians
- Aptitude to engage in higher-level management functions when required
- Ability to communicate with us routinely, regarding schedules and client’s changing needs
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting assessments and diagnostic testing for children ages 0-20 to gauge in the diagnosis of Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder. Assessments typically include the ADOS, ADI-R, and DD-CGAS.
- Responsible for completing reports in a timely manner.
- Submitting reports and findings to appropriate supervisors and communicating results to families.
- Supporting other clinicians and the company in day-to-day needs.
- Industry leading salary, retirement, and insurance benefits
- Career development in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and the experience of changing the lives of children and their families
- Opportunity and encouragement to grow within our company and career advancement
- Annual Professional Development funding for each clinician to spend at your discretion
- A flexible schedule supporting a positive work/life balance
- Compensation for training
- Opportunities to participate in research projects and present at conferences
Job Type: Full-time